U.S NEW AND WORLD REPORT ON UFO’S.
U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT ON UFO’S.
Every year, thousands of UFO sightings from around the world are reported. And, as the magazine points out, about 95 percent of those reports are explained as ordinary things like military aircraft, balloons, misidentified astronomical objects — such as planets or meteors — and meteorological phenomena. That leaves 5 percent of unexplained UFOs — but with so many reported, even 5 percent is pretty large. While the debate rages over whether some of the residual UFOs are interplanetary or interdimensional spacecraft, the magazine is exploring the potential danger of UFO encounters with commercial airline pilots. “Our objectives are to make flying safer for the public, and we’re convinced there’s a potential threat posed by nearby unexplained aerial phenomena to commercial and private airplanes,” said former UFO skeptic and NASA research scientist Richard Haines.
Haines is currently the chief scientist of the National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena, a private venue for pilots, crews and air traffic controllers who want to file UFO reports without fear of ridicule. “One encounter is where the airplane is flying along, minding its own business, usually on autopilot, when the phenomenon or phenomena will come alongside, approach the airplane, pace it, sometimes do maneuvers around it and then fly away,” Haines said. “That’s very important because it implies an intelligence behind the phenomena that is selecting the airplane as a focus of attention or interest,” he added. Haines said he is also concerned about another potential danger to airlines. “What I call cockpit confusion or distraction, where the presence of the phenomenon is seen by the flight crew up front and they’re so taken by it that they aren’t quite as responsible in flying their airplanes.” The Mysteries of Space edition of U.S. News & World Report exploring the danger of UFOs is on newsstands for the next three months.
KENS NOTE: Personally I feel the percentages of actual UFO sightings are closed to 30% unknown. This means that we do not have any explanation for 30% of all the UFO sightings. We should look into changing the classification system for UFO’s. IFO refers to Identified Flying Object. Maybe IAC could be used for Identified Alien Craft. Will the Main UFO organizations step up and change the system ? I doubt it. Most UFO organizations are more concerned about debunking a sighting rather than saying it was a IAC. Is the goverment involved ? You can bet your life they are. The above image is a rendering.
Thanks to Lee Speigel from Huffington Post and UFO Casebook. KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS.ORG
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink