UFO SPHERE SPOTTED OVER MANY TOWNS IN WASHINGTON STATE
APRIL 22, 1998 ……… WESTERN WASHINGTON STATE
From between approximately 2120 hrs. and 2130 hrs. (Pacific Daylight Time), one or more objects, variously described as a blue-green sphere, an oval of blue-green light, or a disc with six lights on it, was reported from multiple points throughout western Washington State. The object was reported to change direction of flight on at least three occasions, to execute a rolling maneuver on at least one occasion, to come to an almost complete stop in two locations, to reverse its general course of travel from south to north, and to change its appearance, including its color, on at least two occasions. One reliable observer witnessed the object to pass slowly over the center of Bangor Submarine Base on Hood Canal, approximately 20-30 miles to the west of Seattle, passing directly over the underground bunkers where nuclear weapons are thought to be stored.
Summary of Witness Reports:
1. Snohomish County, WA: A 16-yr. old male and his mother, located approximately 15-20 miles north of Seattle, witnessed a blue-green object suddenly descend from the sky, hover, and then accelerate to the south-southwest and disappear in that direction at approximately 2120 hrs. (PDT).
2. Poulsbo, WA: Larry Swanson, a former federal employee and computer specialist, who resides approximately ¼ mile from the northeast corner of the Bangor Submarine Base, allegedly witnessed a brightly lighted, disc-shaped object glide silently over the center of that military facility at approximately 2122 hrs.. The object tilted somewhat, so the witness was able to see the ventral side of the object quite clearly, he reports. A computer-generated graphic, provided by the witness, is shown above.
3. Auburn, WA: A man out walking his dog witnessed a perfectly circular, blue-green ball of light descend from north to south in the western sky at 2120 hrs. at a very high velocity.
4. Puyallup, WA: A man driving to work witnessed a striking blue-green ball of light descending at a 30-35 degree angle from north to south in the western sky at a very high velocity.
5. Shelton, WA: A young father witnessed a blue-green ball of light streak across the sky to the west of his location.
6. Oakville, WA: A mother and her two sons, driving west on State Route 12, located to the west of Interstate 5, witnessed a “disc shaped” object, imbedded in a cloud of blue-green light, streak from north to south in the western sky. The object appeared to “follow the contour” of the horizon, dipping down suddenly, and then rising up again during its rapid flight to the south. The object was reported to generate a peculiar “tail,” which streamed off the aft end of the object for a fleeting instant. All three witnesses believed they observed three lights on the top of the disc, and three lights on its ventral side, as well.
7. Steilacoom, WA: A woman witnessed a blue-green ball of light streak from north to south in the western sky at 2123 hrs..
8. Vancouver, WA: A husband and wife witnessed a blue-green ball of light move slowly from north to south in the western sky. Very peculiar appearance to the object, they reported, with a peculiar looking “mist” surrounding the object.
9. Portland, OR: A young musician witnessed a blue-green ball of light move from west to east in the northern sky from his vantage point in the city of Portland, OR.
10. Vancouver, WA: A male Ph.D. in computer science, driving north on Interstate 5 witnessed a blue-green ball of light, that seemed to him to descend vertically ahead of his automobile and hover momentarily above the highway. The witness added that he had experienced some very unusual emotional reactions to the event.
11. Yakima, WA: A law enforcement officer witnessed a blue-green ball of light moving at a very high velocity from south to north for approximately 2 seconds. During his sighting, the object suddenly changed its color from green to red. The sighting occurred at 2130 hrs., the witness thought. NOTE: The above image is a rendering.
MYTERIOUS ORBS AND LIGHTS SEEN ON FLIGHT FROM SEATTLE TO DALLAS TEXAS
NOVEMBER 14, 1997 ……. FLIGHT FROM SEATTLE TO DALLAS TEXAS
I am writing you because of something I saw (along with a friend) while flying into Dallas Friday evening. The more I have thought about this the more I knew I should write down what I saw. I was flying from Seattle
to Dallas on Flight 18 Friday Nov. 14th. At about 6:35-6:45 P.M. Dallas time, about a half hour out of Dallas/Ft Worth we were high above thick cloud cover. There was a full moon out and the clarity above the clouds was good. As we looked out ahead and to the east (port side of the aircraft), I noticed few lights out ahead of us. I presumed they were other aircraft coming right at us since the lights did not blink like wing lights but as the head lights do at times. There were two such lights and they looked far off but being at night it was hard to tell just how far. I watched for a long time watching other aircraft with blinking strobe lights passing in various directions. these lights (the identifiable aircraft with blinkers) were much smaller in size to the constant lights. What started to seem strange was the fact that the original two lights which were constant began to appear to be closer the nearer we flew, not farther apart as it should be is we were approaching them. Also what seemed strange was the fact that at no point did there appear any other lights such as a green (starboard) or red (port) lights with these two constant lights. I watched intently as I saw a normally lit and identifiable aircraft fly perpendicular to the main light on my left that I had been watching. The identifiable aircraft approached extremely close and behind this light. The light was not a distant star or light on a hill or a beacon as my mind raced to start to explain what I was seeing. The time span now is maybe 15 full minutes of watching these lights. We were approaching these lights which was apparent since the lights were now directly to the port side of the aircraft and no longer in front of us. As we continued on, and our approach to Dallas caused as to slightly alter our approach, these lights became directly to port from us and even closer and seemed to rise higher above the cloud layer than before. I had mentioned the lights to my companion several times since I first spotted them when I had described them first as two aircraft with their headlights on. At this point I saw a third light low in the cloud cover below these two lights. This third light was hazy as if slightly in the clouds and also seemed larger and closer to us. It had shape to it, almost like it was like a soft cube shape (a cube with rounded corners and puffed up sides. It was not just light). I was seriously questioning that these lights were anything I had seen before. I had made several comments to my friend trying to explain what I was seeing since I knew they were not aircraft like “these have to be beacon lights” or “maybe they are power lines” always to be followed by, “but we are too high for that”.
I said to my companion that she should look at the lights. Right about then, I leaned back as we passed the lights. My companion leaned over me and looked now back slightly aft and to port through the windows and said to me “You mean those lights that look like a triangle?”. I looked out the window again and now saw that indeed there was three distinct lights, not blinking above the cloud cover in a
triangle formation. The third light had indeed come out and was well above the clouds. As we continued to move towards Dallas and begin our decent, the lights remained in a triangle formation even though we continued make a left turn towards the Dallas/Ft Worth airport. In other words, even thought they were in a triangular formation while we looked at them to port, they remained in a triangular formation as we viewed them to aft. Within a few minutes we were descending into the clouds and I lost sight of the lights. I have thought a lot about what I saw and discussed it with my companion who also saw them. These were stationary lights at our altitude during normal flight approach about 35-45 mins out of Dallas or slightly higher (with the exception to the third light) which would put them at least 25-35K feet. The lights were stationary since while we approached they were in front, as we continued they were to the port and then aft of us as we passed. There were initially two constant lights very far apart when first viewed and only slightly brighter and very much closer to each other 30 minutes later when joined by the third light from the clouds. the lights did not seem to move but were stationary though they must have moved since they were closer to each other after viewing them for 30 minutes than at first. I am a 42 yr old businessman in Seattle (your town). I work as a real estate broker. I was a concert promoter for many many years and have flown hundreds of thousands of miles. I have a good grasp of astronomy and can identify the moons of Jupiter with my binoculars and Venus along with my favorite constellations. I grew up with a pilot as y best friend and have logged hundreds of right seat flying in small aircraft so I have an appreciation for what aircraft look like at night and during the day. Though I do listen to Art Bell and have read many books on Roswell and a few about other UFO’s, I am not a “believer”. I am a curious observer. With thousand s of hours of staring at the skies, of flying all over this country many times over during night and day, I have never seen anything that wasn’t identifiable, at least after 5-10 minutes of viewing. These objects were viewed by me for nearly 45 minutes non-stop and I have no explanation that meets any test I put to it. I have replayed the tape in my head over and over. I keep seeing the aircraft passing behind the main left light. I keep seeing the two lights far apart and them seeing the triangle shape after the appearance of the third. I see the third boxy light shrouded ion the clouds then see it clearly in view above the clouds. These objects had to be moving, but in such a way that they seemed stationary. There were no additional lights associated with these white lights. there were no strobes with these lights. While other aircraft came and went from Dallas and appeared across the sky, these lights seemed to sit still. I had to finally admit I saw something strange and unexplainable with my resources. I guess in a way, I wanted to live in denial that I saw anything weird at all, but in the end, had to write this down and send it off as a statement of my very best recollection of what I saw. NOTE: The above image is a rendering.
MOTHER AND 6 CHILDRENS CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN WASHINGTON
DECEMBER 29,1994 …….. LA CROSSE WASHINGTON
At approximately 2145 hours on Thursday night, December 29, 1994, a mother (with her six children) was driving north on the Zaring Cut-Off Road in southeastern Washington State, just 5 miles north of the Snake River. Several of her children suddenly started shouting, and called the mother’s attention to three extraordinarily bright lights above a recently harvested wheat field off to the right (east) side of the road. At first they thought the lights were the landing lights of an airliner at low altitude, perhaps making a forced landing in the field, and flying directly toward them. Then one of the older children suggested the lights were the headlights on a “semi” (an 18-wheel truck), but they almost immediately realized that description didn’t fit, either. Suddenly, the family began to see the objects that were attached to the three lights, and they were awed by the vision! They saw three coal black, delta-shaped craft, with articulating structures on their noses, from which the blinding lights were radiating. They appeared to be scanning the ground ahead of them. The objects, apparently locked in tight, unwavering formation. The mother reported that the objects were right above their car, they gave off a barely perceptible humming sound (“…like an electric refrigerator…”), and they were close enough that a “person with a good throwing arm could have hit them with a rock.” When I talked with her on January 01, 1995, (Our first call of the year), she was still seemingly upset by the experience. She volunteered that she was frightened to either drive, or even go outside, after dark, which is not uncommon among people who have had recent UFO experiences. It drifted across the road at very low speed, slowly turned left (south) and proceeded south parallel to the road the family was on. Note: The above image is a rendering.